With crypto in a tailspin, industry enthusiasts who one worked from beaches may soon find themselves back in office buildings.
For many of us, the pandemic meant getting to know what it’s like to work remotely and in most cases from home.
But in crypto, remote working had already been the norm for some time, with many of its ranks roaming the world year-round and logging in from dreamy locations like the sandy beaches of the Caribbean or the palm-lined promenades of Miami Beach.
When crypto prices were high, these roving crypto upstarts enjoyed the benefits of being a digital nomad, moving from country to country in an attempt to leave behind the stress, expense and bustle that’s often associated with large financial centers.
But now that the market isn’t quite as sunny, many of these nomads have started trickling back to the financial hubs of the world. They are ready to plunge back into the environment of office slavery and turn off their brains.
And that's okay...
A meager percentage is able to develop oneself into an entrepreneur, to take risks. It is not enough to be able to create, one must have iron balls, and want to become a ferocious predator, want to stop being a sheep, stop being a useful idiot and wake up.
There will always be elites who brainwash the people in ways that benefit the elites, and there will always be a significant part of the population that believes everything that is poured on it.
There is a deadly fight going on between corporations who want people back in the office and people who want to never set foot in an office but work where they want to live.
The more the corporate paradigm of centralized control and resource limitation tries to impose a new level of slavery, the more the tide of awareness and points of difference grows.
On the horizon of 4-5 years, people will win this fight. This will lead to the most fundamental correction in the services market.
Why will you succeed? Because 99% of readers will do what? You know the answer - they won't do anything. They will masturbate, complain, but do nothing. Yeah. Normally. It wasn’t, it wasn’t, but here it is again, you bastard!
What to do when you need to make money TODAY IF:
- You must start immediately;
- There's almost nothing I can do;
- Nobody knows me;
- There is a small set of skills.
In general, this is a very real situation.
In a crisis, it doesn't matter what you personally love. In a crisis, the goal is to organize any flow of sales. In a crisis, the goal is to restore the flow of money. AT ANY PRICE.
Quasa Connect will help you with this, where you can find your first customers.
Follow these guidelines to collect more orders.
Fill out a profile
When you apply for a job, you send your resume to the employer. Your QUASA profile is like a resume. You wouldn't send in a blank resume page hoping to get a job, would you?
A completed profile is your chance to receive an order, there are no reviews yet.
How to fill out a profile:
- Avatar. Add a real avatar by which you can be easily recognized. The image must be bright and clear. A photo with your beloved dog is only suitable if you are engaged in keeping animals. Otherwise, add a good portrait. By the way, if you do not have suitable photos, you can always order a photo session on QUASA.
- Text about yourself. Write 3-4 sentences about yourself and your work experience. Tell us about your main achievements and write what tasks you want to perform on QUASA. If you are a designer, then you should not write about a black belt in karate, but if you plan to give fitness classes, then yes.
- Portfolio. Upload photos or videos with examples of work. They should show your work - respect copyrights. Add a short video about yourself to make it easier for the client to imagine how you look and communicate.
Think about what you will write to clients
Do not write “Ready to complete the order”, “I will complete” - this wording does not work. The offer is your advertisement. If you write only the name and phone number, it is unlikely that she will bring new customers.
- Experience. How many years have you been working, what experience do you have, what do you do best. What benefits have been noted by your other clients or employers. If you don't have experience yet, write the truth that you don't. The desire to develop and honesty attract more than embellished truth.
- Details of the task - tell us how you plan to complete it, why your option is better. So, the customer will understand that you will not let you down.
- Offer a discount. Show that you are interested and ready to meet the client halfway.
For the first time on QUASA, while the rating is low, you will have to leave a lot of offers. To save time, create 2-3 offer templates. Carefully read the descriptions of tasks and supplement the template depending on the type of work.
It is for entrepreneurs that the QUASA ecosystem is being created.
QUASA services are controlled by smart contracts. By connecting your crypto-wallet, a freelancer or customer instantly settles among themselves using the QUA cryptocurrency.
QUASA has become the first one-stop marketplace offering cryptocurrency payments for freelancers and those who work remotely!
Quasacoin (QUA) is the governance token of the QUASA.
The Quasa Connect application is placed in the public domain on the Google Store and you can test it both from the side of the contractor and from the side of the customer.
We invite you to join the open testing and we will be grateful for your feedback.
Quasa Connect is an easy way to solve any problem in a couple of clicks!