Since the launch of ChatGPT-4, OpenAI once again surfaced in the headlines. OpenAI has brought some serious updates to its viral ChatGPT with a new version called GPT-4. It is saying that it’s more powerful than before!
What is GPT-4 all about? And how are users going to use it? We’ve covered these details in this short blog along with some needed information. Keep reading, friends!
Generally, GPT-4 is not launched as a new product or service though, the company has announced that they will bring updates to the software called ChatGPT (almost used by more than half of the population) which runs on GPT-3 model.
Let’s get into more details!
What Is ChatGPT-4?
ChatGPT 4 or GPT 4 is an upgraded version of ChatGPT that uses GPT-3 large language models.
Instead of GPT 3 and 3.5, it uses GPT 4 which is more efficient, widely trained, and accurate state-of-the-art language processing AI models developed by OpenAI.
The reason to launch this iteration may be to deliver dialogue responses more accurately, greatly faster, and without taking a pause than GPT-3.
New Features Of GPT-4:
- The updated model is 10 times faster than its predecessor, GPT-3.5.
- Widely capable of solving difficult problems with greater accuracy.
- Readily provide answers in seconds which is faster than the previous GPT model.
- The GPT-4 model can also process visual content in seconds.
- The model is updated and trained effectively to code a computer game.
- At last, allow users to put a query up to 25K words and get a precise answer in seconds.
Unfortunately, GPT-4 is not free like ChatGPT-3. This means, if you have free access to GPT-3, the website and results would be delivered by the third series of OpenAI models.
To get your queries solved by GPT-4, you need to upgrade (subscription needed).
Getting Started With ChatGPT 4
Here’s how to get started with the ChatGPT 4 model:
- Visit the official ChatGPT website.
- Login using your credentials.
- Click on “Upgrade to plus” from the sidebar.
- Click on “Upgrade plan” button
- Complete the payment.
Once it is successful, you will be able to get your responses emitted by the GPT-4 model.
To continue using ChatGPT-4, you need to recycle your billing in advance or at the prior end of your billing.
How Is GPT-4 Different From GPT-3?
In many scenarios, GPT-4 is different from GPT-3. Or we would say more intelligent and accurate.
For instance; try this math quiz on standard ChatGPT.
“Andrew is free from 11 am to 3 pm, Joanne is free from noon to 2 pm and then 3:30 pm to 5 pm. Hannah is available at noon for half an hour, and then 4 pm to 6 pm. What are some options for start times for a 30 minute meeting for Andrew, Hannah, and Joanne?”
The GPT-3 model failed to answer the correct time slot.
Contrary, using GPT-4, we get the right and accurate answer in less than 3 seconds. That’s annoying and surprising for me.
Well, here are some differences that we have drawn on my experiences.
- GPT-4 is pretty fast, to say, 10 times faster.
- Better understand context and distinguish nuances.
- No wait or queue standing when upgrading.
- Priority access to new features in ChatGPT 4.
- Prompt up to 25,000 words.
- Integration with Duolingo can happen.
- Code a computer game.
Well, that’s some of the good side of ChatGPT 4.
Let’s look at some of the model’s limitations or an array of struggling events.
Limitations Of GPT-4
The community is working on making GPT-4 more useful for people, but right now there are still some problems that need to be fixed.
One problem is that it sometimes thinks things that aren’t real are actually true, and it can also be influenced by bad instructions.
The prime limitations of GPT-4 that are announced by the community are ‘social biases’, ‘hallucinations’, and ‘adversarial prompts’.
That’s all in this blog. Thanks for reading. Share your thoughts in the comment.
Join us on social media!