- Posted: March 20, 2022
- Last Updated: March 20, 2022
The name of the company: Quasa International GmbH
The Company has its registered seat in Frankfurt am Main.
The national business address of Quasa International GmbH is: An der Welle 4, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland.
The QUASA service is an online blockchain platform which shall provide to the User:
- - Get a list of qualified, available performers;
- - Select a performers based on pricing and reviews;
- - Compare rates online, in search of the most beneficial offer;
- - Track your online traffic in your account;
- - Find out the final rate;
- - Track your online traffic in your account order any job online;
- - Guarantee minimum rates.
- - What information we collect
- - How we use that information
- - How we may share that information and for what purposes
- - How we protect your information
- - Your choices regarding our collection and use of your Personal Information
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Personal Information You Give Us
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us through the Quasa Connect or Site.
If you are using the Quasa Connect to request professional services, or as a service professional, or contact Quasa or its third-party service providers, you may give us:
- - Contact information and identifiers, such as your name, date of birth, physical address, telephone number, and email address
- - Log-in information and identifiers, including your Quasa username and password
- - Billing information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date & security code
- - Ratings and reviews of the service professionals you engage through the Quasa Connect
- - Application information, if requesting consideration to participate as a service professional through the Quasa Connect, such as your experience, skills, eligibility to work, and availability
- - Photographs of yourself
- - Information about your social networking accounts if you use them to enter the App
- - Documents of identification which are used for KYC-procedure
- - Information which can potentially content personal information:
- - Tasks details which are published by users (including photo- and video data)
- - A history of users chats in the App
More about payment card information:
Although users can submit credit card or other payment card information to pay for a service through the Quasa Connect, Quasa does not receive this information itself. Payment card information is transmitted directly to a third-party payment card processor – Payment Provider, through an Internet connection secured by industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology Payment Provider then communicates to Quasa whether your payment has cleared, but does not provide payment card information to Quasa.
You may, at your choice, complete surveys on the Quasa Connect or distributed by Quasa about, for example, your level of satisfaction with the Quasa Connect, your engagement with the Quasa Connect, and your awareness of Quasa Connect features. In some cases, we may link the information you provide in the survey with Personal Information in your Quasa account, such as your name or email address. When linked to Personal Information, your survey information becomes Personal Information too.
b) Information We Collect Through Technology
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Quasa Connect, or contact Quasa or its third-party service providers, Quasa and, in some cases, our third-party service providers collect information about you or how you interact with the Quasa Connect. We describe below a few of the methods we use to collect information through technology.
When you visit the Quasa Connect, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, association, or university. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. However, we may link the last IP address you used to access the Quasa Connect to Personal Information you provide us. Where, according to local law, IP addresses and the like are considered Personal Information, we treat them as such.
We may also collect a unique identifier for your computer, mobile device, or other device used to access the Quasa Connect ("Device Identifier"). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to the device you used to access the Quasa Connect. We may link the Device Identifier to other information about your visit, such as what pages you viewed, and to Personal Information you provide us, such as your name. In addition to these methods, we may also collect information about how you interact with the Quasa Connect through advertising partners and data enrichment tools.
Yes. For more information about cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
We may include small graphic images or other web programming code, called web beacons (also known as "pixel tags", "web bugs" or "clear GIFs"), in our web and mobile pages and messages. The web beacons are minute graphics with a unique identifier. They are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored in a user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons help us better manage content on the the Quasa Connect by informing us what content is effective, monitoring how users navigate the the Quasa Connect, counting users of the the Quasa Connect, and counting how many e-mails sent by us were actually opened.
Your 'Do Not Track' Browser Setting
We do not support the Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser's settings to let the websites you visit know that you do not want the websites collecting your Personal Information.
We do track your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. For example, we use web beacons to help us determine what links or advertisers brought you to our Site. We also use third-party service providers to display advertisements to you on other websites based on your activities while on the Quasa Connect.
c) Information Collected by Mobile Applications
When you use the App, the App may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device ("Mobile Device Information"), including, but not limited to:
- - The type of Internet browsers you use with the App.
- - Your preferred country site.
- - Your mobile operating system.
- - Your phone number or other identifiers assigned to your mobile device, including: The IP address of your mobile device, The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
We may also collect information about how you use the App, such as the amount of time you spend using the App, how many times you use a specific feature of the App over a given time period, how often you use the App, and actions you take in the App. In addition, we may gather information about the website from which you downloaded the App to help us determine what App download site is most effective (collectively “App Usage Information”).
We may link your Mobile Device Information and App Usage Information to Personal Information you have provided us, in which case we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
If you are using Quasa Connect, we may collect your geographic location by using Global Positioning System (GPS) information sent to us from the App.
d) Information Third Parties Provide About You
Conversion Tracking: We may supplement the information we collect about you through Quasa Connect with records received from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you, and to offer you information that we believe may be of interest to you. For example, websites on which we have placed advertisements, such as Google, may tell us which ads about Quasa you clicked. This is often called "conversion tracking".
Recording Phone Calls: Selected third-parties, including those who may assist in providing customer service support, may monitor and/or record the contents of phone calls made through or in relation to Quasa Connect, after notice to you and with your consent.
Social Networking Sites: If you login to Quasa Connect through a social networking site, such as Facebook, we may collect your Facebook authentication token and account identification number and use that information to provide you with access to your account on Quasa Connect.
Ratings and Reviews: If you are using Quasa Connect as a service professional, we may receive information about you in the form of ratings and reviews from requesters who engaged your professional services through Quasa Connect.
Photographs of Completed Services: If you are using Quasa Connect to request services, service professionals booked through Quasa Connect may take photographs of completed services and provide them to Quasa.
Message Interception: If you are using Quasa Connect as a service professional, we may receive information about you in the form of ratings and reviews from Requesters who engaged your professional services through Quasa Connect.
e) Information You Provide to a Third Party
Quasa Connect includes links from Quasa Connect to sites or applications operated by third parties ("Third-Party Sites") and plug-ins (such as Twitter buttons) from Third-Party Sites.
For example, service professionals may be directed to a Third Party Site, such as Sumsub.com, so that the Third Party Site can conduct a background check. The Third Party Site may ask the service professional for identifying information to conduct the background check.
Some Third-Party Sites link to Quasa and share information with Quasa.
II. HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We – including without limitation our affiliates, parents, and subsidiaries – use the information we collect to serve our customers, consider applicants, market and promote our services, perform research and development for new products and services, conduct quality assurance for our services, prevent fraud on Quasa Connect, ensure and improve security on Quasa Connect, and improve your experience at Quasa Connect. Some examples include:
- - Scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling services
- - Rating and reviewing service professionals
- - Providing public profiles of service professionals
- - Addressing service complaints
- - Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes
- - Managing payments for services
- - Considering whether to engage service professionals on Quasa Connect
- - Improving customer service
- - Sending you marketing and promotional emails, on behalf of Quasa or selected third parties, unless you have told us you do not want to receive such emails
- - Troubleshooting technical problems on Quasa Connect
- - Responding to questions and feedback
- - Conducting research and analysis
- - Running online or mobile sweepstakes, contents, or other promotions
- - Marketing and advertising Quasa products and services and those of selected third parties
- - Continuously evaluating and improving the online and mobile user experience
- - Contacting you with regard to your use of Quasa Connect and, in our discretion, changes to Quasa Connect and/or Quasa Connect policies
- - Compliance with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Quasa, our users, or others, including to maintain network and information security, for fraud prevention, to report suspected criminal acts, and to reduce risks to public health and safety
By using Quasa Connect, you expressly consent and agree to accept and receive communications from us, including via text message, calls, and push notifications to the cellular telephone number you provided to us. Standard text messaging charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply to text messages we send. By consenting to being contacted by Quasa, you understand and agree that you may receive communications, including marketing communications generated by automatic telephone dialing systems and/or which will deliver prerecorded messages, sent by or on behalf of Quasa, its affiliated companies and/or Users/Professionals, including but not limited to: operational communications concerning your account or use of Quasa Connect or Services, updates concerning new and existing features on Quasa Connect, communications concerning promotions run by us, and news concerning Quasa and industry developments. You acknowledge that you are not required to consent to receive promotional messages as a condition of using Quasa Connect. If a contact number you have provided to us is no longer your number, you agree to notify us promptly that you can no longer be reached at that number. You represent that you have received, and are authorized to convey to us, the consent of any authorized users on your account to be contacted by us as described in this Section. You agree that all consents provided in this Section will survive cancellation of your account. You may opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing texts or calls from Quasa at any time. You also acknowledge that Quasa or its third party service providers may record customer service calls after notice to you and with your consent, in order to assist you when you contact our customer support services.
We delete the back-ups of the databases containing your Personal Information after 13 months.
III. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Affiliated Companies
We may share your Personal Information among our various affiliates, parents, and subsidiaries, including without limitation, for the purposes of facilitating aspects of services offered through Quasa Connect or our affiliates' platforms and for marketing purposes.
b) User profiles, Ratings and Reviews
Quasa Connect may display profiles of the users who participate on Quasa Connect. These profiles may include the user’s name, and ratings and reviews pprovided by other users. User’s profile may be visible to all users of Quasa Connect.
If you provide a rating or review about a user, we may post your name along with your rating or review on the user’s profile on Quasa Connect. In addition, other users may use your ratings and reviews, as well as their personal information about you, in their own marketing materials.
c) Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf
Third party companies and individuals provide or facilitate certain aspects of the services offered through Quasa Connect on our behalf. We may provide these third-party service providers with access to your information, including your Personal Information, so that they can perform these services for us. We require these third-party service providers to provide safeguards for your Personal Information similar to the ones that we provide.
The following are some examples of how we share your information with third-party service providers.
- Data Analytics. We retain third-party service providers to help us perform data analytics regarding your interactions with Quasa Connect. For example, Google Analytics may track what pages users visit on the Site, whether users use any coupon codes, and what services users request to determine how users use the Site.
In some cases, these third-party service providers may in turn share your Personal Information, such as your name and email address, with other third parties for their marketing-related purposes.
- - Payment Processing. We use a third-party service provider, to process any billing information, including credit card information you submit.
- - Email Delivery. We use third-party service providers, such as Mailchimp, to deliver email to our users.
- - Marketing and Promotional Vendors and Partners. We may share Personal Information with third party service providers who assist us with marketing, and with other trusted parties whom we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- - Customer Support. We use third-party service providers to assist with providing customer support for questions you may have about your account and use of Quasa Connect. We may disclose your Personal Information to such service providers to assist with responding to your questions.
- - Legal Advice. We may disclose your Personal Information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
d) Banks and Credit Card Companies
We may disclose your Personal Information to banks and credit card companies in the process of investigating payment fraud and/or responding to disputed charges.
e) Third Parties Providing Information on Available Services or Marketing Offers
f) Booking Partners
We may share your Personal Information and/or aggregate data derived from your Personal Information with Booking Partners. Upon request, we may provide our Booking Partners with information about the services you booked or provided through Quasa Connect, as applicable, as well as your Personal Information.
h) Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a "Promotion") through Quasa Connect that may require providing Personal Information to register. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. Please read the official rules carefully. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion's official rules, such as on a winners' list.
i) Social Network Site Authentication
If you choose to log-in to Quasa Connect through Facebook, Google, or another social networking site, we may share information about your account with the social networking site.
j) Administrative and Legal Reasons
We may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
Legal Compliance and Protections:
We may disclose account and other Personal Information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Quasa, our users, or others. This includes exchanging Personal Information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
k) Corporate Transactions
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your Personal Information:
- - To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of Quasa Connect or successor database.
- - In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Quasa Connect is directed to people who are at least 21 years old or older. If you are under the age of 21, you are not authorized to use Quasa Connect.
IV. HOW WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
For example, when users book services, the information they input is encrypted through TLS encryption. We do not store credit card information on our servers, and we use TLS encryption to protect your credit card information when it is transferred to our third-party payment processor. In addition, access to your Personal Information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the Personal Information to perform a specific job, for example, sales representatives, managers, and customer service staff, are granted access to Personal Information. All employees with access to Personal Information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. After a new policy is added, these employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to enhance protection for our users' Personal Information.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account or to close your browser after you have completed your visit to our Site.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
V. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may contact [email protected] to update, correct, or delete your Personal Information. You may also update, correct, and delete some of your Personal Information through your account on Quasa Connect.
In addition, you may cancel or modify the email communications you have chosen to receive from Quasa Connect by following the instructions contained in emails from us.
VI. IMPLEMENTING GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REQULATION (GDPR)
GDPR is applied not just towards the organizations located in the EU, but to any global operating company that processes data of the EU individuals, offers goods and services to them or monitors their behavior.
Under GDPR Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual. But it is not just a name or email address of the person. Financial information, an IP address, biometric data also fall within the GDPR protection.
QUASA processes personal data, such as the contributor's name, ID number, expiry date, and others, as soon as the data is sent by a user to QUASA. After that, QUASA uses the data to conduct KYC process using the database systems and software.
QUASA processes personal data under the GDPR on a legal basis, legal bases for processing the EU individuals' personal data:
- - The individual has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- - The processing is necessary for conducting our processes where the user is partly involved or in order to answer the user's request;
- - The processing is necessary to stay compliant with our legal obligation;
- - The processing is necessary to protect a vital interest of the individual;
- - The processing is necessary to perform a task of the public interest.
The processing is necessary to comply with the requirements of the official authority. The processing is necessary to legitimate the interest pursued by the entity, except when such interest is overridden by the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual and requires personal data protection.
Individual rights under the GDPR
Certain basic rights are now guaranteed to the individuals regarding their personal data:
- - Data access request;
Users have the right to know if their personal data are being processed, what and how it is being processed, and what are the data processing operations.
- - Right to object;
Users can prohibit particular data processing operations. Individuals may also object to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- - Right to amend;
Individuals may request to complete or correct the in completed or incorrected data to ensure that the processing of personal data is in compliance with applicable data protection rules.
- - Right to restriction;
Some circumstances allow users to restrict the processing of their personal data, for example when the user questions the accuracy of the data.
- - Right to be forgotten;
Users can request to erase the data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes of its collection, or if a user withdraws consent to the processing and no other legal basis allows to continue the processing.
- - Right to data portability;
Users can request that personal data held by one data controller can be provided to another controller.
VII. CUSTOMER CONSENT
We receive a customer consent before processing personal data. It is a separate checkbox before requesting a verification, so, a user clearly understands, what exactly he or she agrees with.
VIII. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
To delete your Quasa Connect account, follow the instructions.
IX. HAVE QUESTIONS?
The QUASA will notify users in this case and specify the reason for this. Any substantial changes will be reported through the QUASA Twitter account at https://twitter.com/quasagroup.