Monetization of QUASA services occurs at the last stage of each case of successful completion of the task by any performer in the form of a reward, instantly increasing the demand for tokens.
QUASA income consists of two components:
- Commission from any financial transaction within QUASA - 0.5% (by default).
- Commissions from service providers from 0.1% to 5% or an average of 3.0% (depending on the type of services and services provided).
The income from the first monetization method is 0.5% (by default) from any financial transaction within QUASA.
The planned financial transactions through QUASA will amount to 1% * 1 trillion dollars = 10 billion dollars per year.
0.5% of these transactions = $ 50 million per year.
Income from the second monetization method - 0.1% - commissions 5% from connected service providers.
The QUASA platform unites all stakeholders in a single chain.
The platform will receive:
- Commission from service providers;
- Commission from service clients;
- Commission from carriers;
- Commission from freight forwarders;
- Insurance companies' commission;
- For services to ensure document flow;
- For consulting services;
- Other third-party and built-in paid services.
On average, 3.0% of the amount of transactions = 300.0 million US dollars per year.
The cost of the service will be fixed in QUA tokens at the time the platform is launched.
More and more services can be purchased for 1 token. To use all modules and the full functionality of QUASA, each connected company will need to use a set of services provided by the platform. Thus, the value of QUA tokens will grow with the increase in the number of platform users.